Saturday, January 4, 2014

Help Needed

I am working on some activities  to scaffold the argument writing. One activity students really struggle with is generalizing evidence or specific reasons into more general reasons  It is the same skill as determining sub-headings or categories in the informational writing.
If you are able to help me create some worksheets for these activities I would be grateful. There are five 'levels' (simply different types of activities) . I have uploaded models of each level to my personal website (this saves me uploading to multiple Gdrives), which is where you will find the file if you are able to help.
I think the kids are going to need a lots of practice with this, so the more the better. The activities will also have students practicing key words, phrases symbols and abbreviations.
Email me, or comment here with any ideas or questions.If you are not yet following this blog, can you please do so, as I hope to use it frequently.
Thanks
Coop / Ros

No comments:

Post a Comment